The Application Manual includes all relevant information in order to apply for funding and accompanies the applicants from project development to contracting.
The manual is available bilingually, in German and Hungarian.
- Annex1_EMS-guide_V1.2_GE.pdf (3 MB)
- Annex2.1_declaration-of-LP.docx (84 KB)
- Annex2.2_partnership-agreement_template_161209.docx (100 KB)
- Annex2.3_VATdeclaration_GE_HU_20160510.docx (80 KB)
- Annex2.4_statement-on-financial-contribution_20160510.docx (84 KB)
- Annex2.5_de-minimis-declaration_20160520.docx (82 KB)
- Annex2.6_declaration-on-parallel-projects_20160510.docx (82 KB)
- Annex2.12_TEN-T_relevance-expert_ToR.pdf (343 KB)
- Annex3_application-form_budget.xls (85 KB)
- Annex3_application-form_GE_20160510.docx (1 MB)
- Annex4_application-form_annex-Checklist_20170419.docx (248 KB)
- Annex5_selection-criteria_V2.0.pdf (473 KB)
These ERDF contract is the basis for co-financing in the Interrag V-A Austria-Hungary prorgramme. It contains the relevant legal provisions and is concluded between the managing authority and the lead partner.
The contract is available bilingually, in German and Hungarian.
This manual sets out the financial requirements for support out of the programme Interreg Austria-Hungary. It is intended to provide financial managers and controllers of approved projects information and guidance aimed at ensuring that project costs are incurred by beneficiaries in compliance with the applicable legal framework. But also applicants are strongly advised to consult this document when preparing their project applications.
Guide on indicators
The guide on indicators aims to define all indicators relevant to the Cooperation Programme Interreg V-A Austria-Hungary. It contains definition of result and output indicators and the description of methods for data collection.
The document is available in version 1 from 6 March 2017 and is based on version 2.0 of the CP.
Documents for reporting of staff costs
The indiviudal templates should help austrian beneficiaries for reporting staff costs. These templates are programme requirements and have to be used for reporting. There are sheets available for all different reporting options and methods. Time sheet templates will be provided in short time.Download (244 KB)